Twilight

Quick post whilst reading the "Twilight" saga by Stephenie Meyer.

This is a love story for teenage girls. I am a 56 year old male so it might be a bit outside my league.

One thing in "Eclipse" just triggered a thought that had been building for a while. Just one word! And that word is "Clearwater".

There is a female Clearwater in another epic (non Vampire) 6 volume series and she is also part of a love triangle between Steve and Cadillac. Totally different (and the Clearwater in Twilight is not a major character) but I had been thinking of this triangle whilst reading these books. And I am not going to divulge the books or Author - till later anyhow.

Maybe later after I finish the series ( I have to even though I am getting annoyed with it's I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT theme).

The movie was crap so do not watch it. Glad I didn't pay to see it at the movies because if I had it would have been the Movie Companies actually stealing from me. Wonder if you can get your money back if the movie is not what it is supposed to be?

Comments