One of lifes little surprises:

Whipper snipping the grass and runing into a recent dog dropping that is still moist. Its amazing how far up your legs it will travel. Don't try this if you are faint hearted and hate the idea of lots of smelly brown spots all over you. Luckily the hose was handy.

And another one:

Taking the lid of the skimmer box of the pool and finding a frog swimming in it. Frog is released back into the bit of a mess behind the pool. Few hours later find the dogs playing with a dead frog.

I think there is an endless list of these things and could probably add a couple day if pressed.

Comment from a bloke at work today about someone being skinny " He's as skinny as a Jew in 1945". We all agreed that this person would not go to hell as it would be to good for him, but instead go to hells basement to stoke the fires.

Comments

Lee said…
LOL Mick, I love your meanderings, I must say I had never considered how far moist dog poo could travel up your leg, but I did ponder about dry poo once ;)

Hope your pain levels are OK after the big op and I hope Sharon is coping well too!