Thank you well wishers for asking about my hand. Not a great deal of pain (not since I stopped grabbing things with it and back handing Sharon) - gone off the panadiene forte (except at snooze time). Must be all the good healing vibes floating around the ether that are helping the recovery.

Actually the hand will be mummified for about 2 weeks (well it does look like it belongs to Boris Karloff) then limited use for a few more weeks so will be relying on my lovely wife (crawl) to assist in a few things. Has not hindered the mummy/daddy thing too much!

At least it is not as bad a what a friend had when he crushed his right hand. Had both arms sewn together for quite a while and couldn't wipe his own bum - that I couldn't handle - especially after a good curry.

Lee, haven't seen what sort of sewing was done but know it will be zig zag pattern (to stop splitting) and rather long going by what the Dr drew on my hand. Oh yeah Lee nice photos on your site, I am now depressed.

Comments

Angela said…
Some more healing vibes coming your way ;). Great to hear that there isn't a lot of pain, and hope the op makes the world of difference.
Lee said…
Glad to know our positive vibes have helped!

LOL Too much infor on the bum and curry....

Why are you depressed, I don't get it? Which pics????