Chicken Sexing

Ever wonder what a Chicken sexer does? I do and have come up with the Mad Mick version of Chicken sexing.

So a chicken sexer sits in a chair in front of a conveyor belt with chickens on it (the conveyor belt that is). He reaches out with his left hand and grabs a chicken and turns it upside down. With his right hand he reaches into the conveniently placed bucket beside him and retrieves 1 set of chicken genitals which he then applies araldite to - from a nozzle which releases a predetermined amount of said bonding agent when his hand passes by it - then attaches the aformentioned genitals to the chicken. hence "Chicken Sexer".

I hope it is not different in the real world

Comments

Lee said…
LOL You have way to much time on your hands, but you are amusing!
Mick the Mad said…
It was going to be a bix expose on Sex but I shortened it.
Sherryll said…
Are you for real....???
That is the funniest description of that occupation I've ever heard...ROFL
I hear you won 'husband of the year', letting your lovely wife come down to Melb, promise I won't lead her astray, hope you haven't heard what happened last time I went on a girls weekend away......he he
Oh and that photo of that river is truly spectacular, it's postcard material.