Its all in the Presentation

Talking to a young girl (I assume she is young) on the phone the other day trying to resolve her computer/mobile phone problems when she says:

"Take this as a compliment, you have a really hot voice."

Well knowing I had not had any chillies for a while and the cheese and hot English mustard sandwich for lunch was 2 hours away I was a tad taken back and had a bit of a laugh and answered as non hotly as I could:

"You have just made a 54 year old blokes day and you also must have bad hearing".

To which she replied:

"No I mean it, you sound really hot and your not 54 are you, you don't sound it".

Anyway I fixed her problem (the computer/phone not her hearing), found out she lived in Northern Queensland so a quick trip to visit her before going home was out of the question.

Before we finished talking she again boosted my head size:

" I hope you have a really nice day and I mean what I said - you do have a really hot voice"

The boys I work with thought it rather amusing and I now refer to myself as Mr Hot Voice - as is my right.

Comments

Lee said…
Yeah Sharon told us all about your incident and the resulting big head and the tendancy to now walk around calling yourself "Mr Hot Voice"!

Crack up!

Glad it made your day though ;)
Sherryll said…
Mr Hot Voice eh ???
Well I am qualified to voice my opinion on this, best I keep it to myself though, would hate to get on the wrong side of your wife before I even meet her, !!!!!!
Anonymous said…
"MR HOT VOICE" ehh come on, its obvious she has seen you on the cover of Mad bushwalking ex Public servant techo's Monthly!!!!