I am still here

Yep, still around, just a nit on the busy side.

If anyone wants some head lice let me know and I shall post some to you. Probably not get through the post as they would be classed as dangerous goods.

Random Jabbering follows:

Question for today:

Did God empower Satan with creation skills?

I think he did because Head Lice would have been one of things created by such a being.

At least having head lice you always have some friends (fiends) with you.

Head lice have been mutated by the chemical labs to keep them in business as they are just about immune to all the chemicals I have chucked at them in the last few months.

Itchy yet.

Wonder if they (head lice) were invited on the Ark or did they stowaway on Noahs head?

How can blondes have more fun if head lice can be spotted on their heads easier than say a brunettes?

Comments

Lee said…
LOL Mick, classic, and yes, I am now, officially, itchy!