I'm back

Oh look just over a month since I have been here!

Wonder were I have been? Answer - around looking at things and playing with things (it hasn't fallen off yet).

A new job I want to find and apply for if there are any available " Grave Tamperer Downer"

What is a Grave Tamperer Downer I hear you ask?

Listen closely and I shall be your bird of enlightment.

Have you ever been past a cemetary just after they have put someone in the ground and covered them up? Seen the big mound of dirt still heaped above them?

Well I reckon this needs to patted down to make it nice and snug.

Hence a new job as a "Grave Tamperer Downer"

I could jump up and down on it for a few hours just to make sure it is nice and tight.

Benefits - Exercise, fresh air, don't have to talk to the customer and more (I think).

Imagine having this job - you could go up to people and say to them "When your dead, I am going to go and jump on your grave" (or words to that effect) and quite possibly you could.

Have a nice day and no you cannot have fries with that - they'd go cold!

Comments

Sharon said…
You need to update your blog.